Thank you for using the Meli, a PT PFI Mega Life Insurance’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbot
The following are terms and conditions agreement between you and PT PFI Mega Life Insurance (a limited liability company duly established and organized under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, hereinafter referred to as “Company”) in respect of your use of the Meli.
- We may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of the Meli, any portion thereof or any content at any time with or without notice.
- The material, information or content in this Meli is for your convenience and information purpose only. Nothing in this Meli constitutes an offer to sell or buy any product. You should not rely solely on this Meli for your financial decision. Before you make financial decision, you shall consult your financial advisors and, if applicable, your legal advisors.
- The information contained on this Meli is not for use within any country or jurisdiction or by any persons where such use would constitute a violation of law. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Meli.
- The Meli is owned and maintained by Company and/or one or more of its affiliates (the "Owner", “we”, “us” or “our”).
- The materials or content displayed in the Meli, including but not limited to the information and software programmes, all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, algorithms and computer code including its new version or updates (the "Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Company. Company may use your remarks, suggestions, opinion or comments at it deems appropriate, but in event such use shall create Company’s obligation to you.
- You may only use the information (and where applicable) made available for downloading for the purpose of the use of the Meli.
- In order to access and use the Meli, you may be required to provide information about yourself for purposes of verifying your identity, retrieval of your policy information or if you request for us to contact you. You agree that any personal data/information you give to Company, through the Meli, will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
Restrictions on use of Contents
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of the Meli shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Company.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Company's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on the Meli are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Company.
- You shall not: (a) remove any proprietary notice language in the Meli, the Contents or other documents (including copies of documents); (b) use the Meli, Contents or other documents for any other purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial informational purposes and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast in any form of media; (c) make any modifications to the Meli, the Contents or documents or any such information and (d) make any additional representations or warranties relating to the Meli, Contents, documents or such other information.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Meli, or to any of the services offered on or through the Meli by means of hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means. You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Meli, nor breach the security or authentication measures of the Meli. You may not reverse engineer, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user or visitor of the Meli including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Meli or yourself.
Exclusion of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Meli is at your sole risk and that the services are provided "as is" and "as available". Company does not warrant that the Meli and its support system will operate error free
- The Meli will provide proper and correct information to the extent possible, based on the information available to the Company. If there is any discrepancy between the information provided in this Meli and the actual coverage of your insurance policy, the terms and conditions of the policy contract applicable for your specific policy will prevail. Unless otherwise communicated to you specifically, the information that the Meli will provide to you is generic in nature.
- In particular, Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements, needs and expectations;
- Our use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Meli will be accurate or reliable, including to your specific purposes and needs; and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Meli is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your device or loss of data that results from the download.
- Company shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Meli, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the Meli.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Meli.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt with the proper working of the Meli or any transaction being conducted on the Meli, or with any other person’s use of the Meli.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Company on or through the Meli or any service offered on or through the Meli. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Right of Access
Company reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Meli to any particular person, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
PT PFI Mega Life Insurance is registered and overseen by the Financial Services Authority (OJK)